Prabhu Bank to convene 17th AGM on Falgun 19 ; to approve 8.42% dividend and dilute promoter holding to 55%
Prabhu Bank has announced the date for the 17th AGM. The meeting will be held on 19th Falgun, 2075 in its head office in Babarmahal at 1pm.
The main agendas of the meeting are
- Approval of 8.42% dividend for the fy 2074/75
- Discussion over company's financial performance and position.
- Dilute promoter holding from current 61.31% to 55%.
- Discussion and approval for Increasing directors daily and travel allowance
- Discussion regarding issue of Debenture.
The book close for the AGM is set as 6th Falgun, 2075. Prabhu Bank will have a paid up capital of Rs. 8.89 arba after the capitalization of bonus shares.
6 months agoNepse increased by 105 points, all indicators are...
9 months agoIPO of Samling Power Company issue from today
10 months agoMadhyabhotekoshi's IPO sale from today
10 months agoIPO distribution of Sahas Energy
10 months agoThe public will be able to fill the IPO of Nyadi H...